CODE OF CONDUCT
As we navigate through this challenging time as responsibly as we can, we have taken enhanced measures to protect the health and safety of our team and client's based on guidance from the CDC and other government agencies.
STAFF AND CLINIC
1. Employees with a fever or cold like symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, or body aches are required to stay home. We know that this may mean the need to reschedule your appointment. We will do our best to fit you with a different provider or on a different date that suits your schedule. We appreciate your flexibility and ask that all clients to be patient during this matter. All employees will have their temperatures taken at the beginning of each shift. Temperatures at or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or experiencing respiratory symptoms will be sent home immediately.
2. A sneeze guard has been implemented in front of the reception desk.
3. Cleanliness is crucial in all that we do. As a medical practice, we must adhere to the strictest recommendations provided by the CDC and other local authorities. We have heightened our sanitizing and cleaning procedures at our office, and we have hand sanitizer's readily available in common areas. We will routinely sanitize common areas, treatment rooms and frequently touched surfaces including but not limited to doorknobs, iPad's, counters, patient beds and laser equipment.
1. We ask that if you have any of the following symptoms that you cancel your appointment in a timely matter and stay home to ensure the safety of our staff and our clients.
- If you or a family member in your household have had a fever within the last 24 hours
- A cold
- The flu
- Stomach Virus
- Stuffy or runny nose
- If you have recently traveled via airlines and/or cruise
- Have been exposed to a known contact with the COVID-19 virus.
2. Upon entrance for each treatment, the temperature of each client will be checked and recorded using a non-contact digital thermometer. Temperatures at or above 100.4 degree Fahrenheit will be sent home immediately.
3. Client's and staff MUST wear a mask. No mask, no entry.
4. Upon entry hands should be washed or cleaned with hand sanitizer.
5. PLEASE COME ALONE! Do not bring any family members, friends, children or pets to your appointment.
6. Every client will be asked to fill out a consent form related to Covid-19 prior to each treatment.
SOFT TOUCH SKIN CENTER HAS IMPLEMENTED REQUIRED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND BEST PRACTICES TO REDUCE THE TRANSMISSION OF COVID-19. HOWEVER, SUCH MEASURES DO NOT ELIMINATE THE INHERENT RISK OF POTENTIAL EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 IN PUBLIC SPACES. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. BY VISITING OUR FACILITY, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.